Monday, June 16, 2014

Graze Review, Boxes 5 & 6

Time for a new Graze review!  If you're not familiar with Graze, it's a snack subscription box that runs $6/box (includes shipping.)  You can get them either once a week or once every 2 weeks.  We're on the 2 week plan.  The snacks are healthy and individually portioned.  They're great for taking to work for a mid-morning snack or on the weekends for a quick snack.  It's set up so that you can rate snacks - anything you rate as "trash" you will never receive.


This was our 5th box, starting in the top left and working clockwise, we received the Apple & Cinnamon Flapjacks.  The flapjacks are my favorite thing to receive.  They are absolutely delicious and they make me wish I could buy full sized snacks from Graze (basically the only complaint I have.) Next is the Smoky Chipotle Dippers. These were all Geoff and he loved them.  Bottom right is the Tropical Daiquiri dried fruit mix.  One of the things in Graze snacks is flavor-infused raisins.  They are delicious and this one had lime raisins in it.  I love dried fruit, so this one is definitely a win for me! Finally in this box there's the Nature's Immunity Nuts.  It includes roasted unsalted cashews, brazil nuts and raw pistachio kernels.  We wound up trashing these - not because they were bad, but because there are other things we'd rather get.  This is a recurring theme with our boxes. The snacks we trash aren't bad, just not anything that excites us.


Our most recent box arrived last week. Again, starting from the top left, My Thai dippers are first.  This box had our first repeats, which was fine with us because they sent us our favorite things! Geoff loved the My Thai dippers last time, so he was excited to get them again.  Top right is Tropical Sundae. This one is new to us, more dried fruit means a happy Kelly!  Next up is the Salted Fudge & Peanut Cookie.  This was the perfect combination of sweet and salty. A definite winner.  Finally, MORE FLAPJACKS! This box had the Fruit & Seed Flapjack, I received this one in our first box and I'm pretty sure it's what made me fall in love with Graze.

I'm still really happy with Graze.  The quality of the snacks is great and they're really reliable - every other week on Monday we have a box waiting for us in the mailbox.  I definitely recommend it.  If you use my friend code, your first & fifth box is free!

No comments:

Post a Comment