Monday, March 26, 2012

Intro

Hello & welcome.  For those of you who don't know me, I think a little introduction is in order.

To start, hi, I'm Kelly.  This is me from our honeymoon in Rome.

A little bit of background: I'm in my late 20s and I work in Sales.  I'm originally from the Philly area and I'm a die-hard Eagles fan.  I'm sure once football season starts up again there will be a little trash-talking.  I love Walt Disney World, traveling, and cooking.

I'm married, almost 5 months now.  My husband's name is Geoff and he is a Software Engineer.  He's originally from Vermont.  He humors my Disney and football addiction.  He'd rather be finding and playing with the latest gadget or video game!


 

We have a dog named Bandit.  He's too smart for his own good.  There's nothing he wouldn't do for belly rubs, treats, and chew sticks.  He just turned 2 years old this month.


And finally...the reason for this blog.  This weekend we're going to be embarking on a brand new journey.  We're moving from Rochester, NY to Melbourne, FL.  Since today was in the 40s, we're excited for the warmth of the Sunshine State!  I want a way to document our move, and our latest adventures.  There's no one set topic I'll be posting about.  For now, I see posts about restaurants, new recipes, home decorating, traveling, the move, and lots of Disney!

I hope you enjoy and stick with me through our crazy adventure.

Edit 6/5/14: It's been over 2 years since I started. Life has changed drastically and we are so very blessed.  Check out post 100 for an update!  And check out this post to learn more about me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment