Thursday, April 17, 2014

Graze April 2014 Review

Along with my Ipsy bag on Monday, my Graze box came!


This is the one subscription box that Geoff has gotten on board with - probably more so than me! Graze is $6 per box and ships every 2 week or monthly.  We were on the monthly, but upgraded after this box to every 2 weeks.  They send 4 single-portioned snacks and after you try them you can rate things.  The higher the rating, the more times you'll see that product in your box.  You can also "trash" items you don't like and you'll never receive that item again.  I really like that system.  If you use my friendcode you can get your first and fifth month free.

This is the banana caramel dippers.  Whole grain banana dippers with caramel sauce on the side.  I was really excited that we got another dipper since the ones in our last box were thai and definitely something Geoff would like more so than me.  I claimed these, but Geoff really wants to try them too, which means they're waiting for this weekend to be eaten.


Jalapeno fiesta is jalapeno peanuts, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds.  I'm not a spicy food fan, so I originally went through and trashed anything that was spicy.  Geoff un-trashed everything because he wanted to try them - this is why we upped our frequency!  So this is all him.


Raspberry & coconut muffin is also all Geoff - I cannot stand coconut.  The nice thing about Graze is that it is something that Geoff and I can share.  I won't eat this, but he'll probably enjoy it.

This is herby bread basket and is all me!  I keep forgetting to throw it in my bag for a snack at work.  Hopefully I'll remember soon.  I'm anxious to try it.  I have a feeling I'll either love it or hate it.

Overall, this box Geoff was way more excited for.  I'm excited for our next one, there are so many good things I want to try!  I like that everything is pre-portioned so it's easy for a grab and go snack to keep at my desk at work.  The value on the box isn't huge, but I think this is more about trying new things.  Considering it's only $6 (includes shipping!) it's a pretty fun one to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment